Get the Missing Link that will Change Your Life
We all get stuck sometimes
It could be difficult relationships with friends or family, underperforming at work, not knowing how to move up in your career, or having to manage a crisis. What’s worse, these struggles can end up taking a toll on your health and wellbeing.
What’s stopping you from being your best?
It’s the inability to manage emotions – either your own or the emotions of others.
Neuroscience shows that when emotions run high, they actually change the way your brain functions. That’s why dealing with your personal struggles is never as simple as you’d expect.
Emotional Intelligence is your one-stop solution for a better quality of life.
A great learning experience that produces results doesn’t have to be expensive or inconvenient.
Get the in-depth content of our premium classroom experience for a fraction of the price!
For only $149.99, you can experience a program:
- Based in over 20 years of research
- Developed alongside a Fortune 500 company
- Led by renowned Emotional Intelligence speaker, Bill Benjamin
Why EI is the Essential Skill for Work and Life
Increase Career Prospects and Job Security
Avoid Burnout and Emotional Exhaustion
Achieve Work/Life Balance
What You Need to Know About the Program
We designed a program with your schedule, budget, and personal development goals in mind
6 months access to a completely online, self-paced program
- Three modules that you can complete in as little as 10 minutes a day.
- The entire program should take you no longer than 4 hours.
- Attend from anywhere you want, anytime you want. It’s completely accessible.
Not your average online program
- Thought leader videos that will expand your understanding
- Interactive exercises to practice the skills taught
- Fun, animated videos that bring the core concepts to life
- Online quizzes to test your knowledge
- Worksheets and handouts to dig deeper and sustain the learning
The same content as our flagship classroom EI program that we’ve been delivering for over 20 years
- Classroom program is $1495, On Demand is $149.99
- Not as intensive as other formats and gives you all the core skills, language you need
A simple, user-friendly learning platform
- Progress through the three courses of our Emotional Intelligence curriculum
- Earn a certificate and badge upon completion so you can share your achievements
Accessible and low-commitment essential skill training that will have a real impact on your personal and professional life
What You’ll Learn in Each Module
Module 1: Self-Awareness
Module 2: Managing Emotions Under Pressure
In this module you will learn how to manage your emotions more skillfully when there is tension, conflict and pressure. You will learn the S.O.S.S. strategy, which IHHP co-developed with the U.S. Navy, and participate in activities to help you develop your own S.O.S.S. strategy. You will learn how to recognize when you are under pressure, so that you can apply the strategy, and show up at your best when it matters most.
Module 3: Emotional Connection
In this module you will learn what it means to truly connect to the emotions that drive the behavior of others. You will understand how to connect to their perspective, and learn how to help them manage their own emotions in high stake situations by applying strategies that re-engage the prefrontal cortex. These strategies will help you build inclusive and agile teams, and get the best performance from the people you lead – at work and at home!
Meet Your Host
Bill Benjamin, founding partner of IHHP
As a math and computer science guy, Bill Benjamin discovered the power of managing emotions while he was working in the technology industry
Bill has over 30 years of business experience and has provided his expertise on performance and leadership with diverse groups in many high-pressure environments, including the U.S. Marines, NASA, Intel, Goldman Sachs, and even surgeons!
You may recognize his writing from New York Times and Amazon bestselling book, Performing Under Pressure: The Science of Doing Your Best When it Matters Most, CEO magazine, Training Magazine, and other leadership publications
The most efficient way to add one of the most sought-after skills to your repertoire
Handle Stress Better
Transform Your Relationships, Performance, and Wellbeing.
This Program Is Right for You If You:
- Plan to take your career to the next level
- Recognize opportunities to improve your personal relationships
- Need to reduce stress and manage your emotional reactions
- Want to become more self-aware
- Are interested in developing your leadership potential
- Are an independent learner and self-starter
For over 20 years, the Institute for Health and Human Potential and trainers certified by us have been delivering our course in Emotional Intelligence to audiences around the world. Thousands of people have taken our course and have been applying its brain-science based insights and tools to become exceptional contributors in their organization.
Our expertise is in translating the neuroscience behind Emotional Intelligence so it is easy to understand and apply. The straightforward skills taught and practiced in our course are proven and used daily by our many Fortune 500 clients well as numerous government and not-for-profit organizations with whom we partner.
Don't Miss Out!
Take your career and team to the next level with this highly interactive and engaging skills training.