The Science of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most
In The Media
“Outstanding read! A tremendous guide to handling everyday pressure we all face.”
– Don La Greca, ESPN New York Talk Show Host and New York Jets Pre and Post game host
“All too often, we choke or crumble under pressure. This book reveals how we can develop nerves of steel.”
-Adam Grant, Wharton professor and New York Times bestselling author of Give and Take
Nobody performs better under pressure. Regardless of the task, pressure ruthlessly diminishes our judgment, decision-making, attention, and performance in every professional and personal arena. Co-authored by noted psychologist Hendrie Weisinger and our own J.P. Pawliw-Fry, Performing Under Pressure will introduce you to the concept of pressure management, offering the latest science on how your brain responds under pressure, and many empirically tested strategies to help you overcome the sabotaging effects of pressure. For this book, we have undertaken a multiyear study of over twelve thousand people to answer the question: what is it about the top 10 percent of these individuals that helps them handle pressure more effectively and be successful?
IHHP is proud that Performing Under Pressure has been so well received. Here is some cool stuff that has happened that we can’t help but brag about.
- A New York Times & Amazon bestselling book
- Named on of INC. Magazines best business book for 2015
- Featured in Forbes, INC., The Financial Times, Training Magazine and many more!
- Has been the featured on TV and in radio interviews
- Is translated into Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese and Swedish.
- Is available in over 60 countries worldwide
HOW WELL DO YOU HANDLE PRESSURE?
(Find out in our training programs)
We have developed brain science based learning programs that will provide you with practical strategies that can help you perform under pressure.