The Science of Emotional Intelligence
Why is it that your organization – filled with highly skilled, motivated people – is still facing low employee engagement, and teams that are not hitting their targets? Mounting pressure and rapid organizational change in the workplace make it even more challenging for teams to collaborate. Without developing the foundational skills of Emotional Intelligence, even your most talented employees will not reach their full potential.
It’s a scientific fact that emotions precede thought. When emotions run high, they change the way our brains function… diminishing our cognitive abilities, decision-making powers, and even interpersonal skills.
We translate the science behind managing emotions, and, teach people the skills to become their best selves and do their best work.
*This program has been pre-approved for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours with the Human Resources Professionals Assocation (HRPA).
This program is valid for PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP.
Why Your Organization Needs Emotional Intelligence (E.I.)
Emotions are contagious. They spread from one person to another quickly, strengthening or harming the organization. Create an environment of trust and psychological safety where people feel valued and respected to accelerate collaboration. Improve relationship quality and build a culture of accountability.
Emotional Intelligence Training Allows your Organization to Have:
- Greater success with organizational transformation efforts
- Strategic advantage of highly engaged teams & individuals
- Greater capacity to navigate change
- Increased employee commitment leading to greater discretionary effort
This Program is Available in These Formats
In our intensive training program, you will explore and be trained on how to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EI) and its value – personally and professionally recognize the power of emotion and how it impacts leadership potential
- Describe the science that drives our emotional behavior
- Apply techniques to skillfully manage one’s emotions when under pressure
- Employ strategies to connect with the emotions that drive the behavior of others
- Create an action plan to reach their personal leadership goals
Our EI 360 Assessment is an option added to the training by individuals who are looking to uncover both the drivers of high performance and the blind spots that sabotage one’s abilities.
Interested to Bring IHHP Training to your Organization?
Would you like to learn more about how you can bring our science based training to your organization. Get in touch with one of our experienced Learning Consultants, who will work with you to determine the best program solutions to meet your organization’s needs.
Upcoming Open Enrollment Program Dates
July 20 & 22, 2021 | Science of Emotional Intelligence Live Online$595.00
September 27, 2021 | Science of Emotional Intelligence Live Online$595.00
August 23, 25, 27, 2021 | Science of Emotional Intelligence Live Online$595.00
October 26, 27, 28 2021 | Science of Emotional Intelligence Live Online$595.00
November 15, 17, 19 2021 | Science of Emotional Intelligence Live Online$595.00
December 6, 8, 10, 2021 | Science of Emotional Intelligence Live Online$595.00