High-energy and actionable live and virtual events that mobilize your teams and change your organization.
Give your audience more than inspiration.
We’ll survey your audience and present your results alongside industry benchmarks as a way to deliver customized insight at no added cost. Nobody else does this.
From board meetings to team retreats and company-wide gatherings, our speakers are equipped to address and inspire your entire organization.
JP and Bill don’t just create an entertaining presentation; they are focused on delivering content and tools that are still making an impact years later.
Mobilize your team with inspiration
and actionable insights.
Build a High-Performance Culture
Becoming a Last 8% Organization
- Gain an understanding of where culture starts
- Show leaders how to own the culture on their teams
- Understand the elements of a high-performing team
- Learn specific tools that will help connect and coach their people during times of challenge and change
Performing Under Pressure
Doing Your Best When It Matters Most
- Learn to manage the brain to think, perform, and lead effectively under pressure
- Understand the single most important daily habit that increases focus and decreases burnout
- Get the strategies that help teams perform in the face of pressure
- Get specific tools from working with high-performers in the NFL, NBA, Navy SEALS, and many others that need to be adaptable, resilient, collabrative and opportunistic
High Impact Last 8% Conversations
Create an Environment of High Psychological Safety
- Undestand how the brain reacts under pressure
- Gain clarity on “Last 8% Conversations”, why people avoid them, and how to start having more productive conversations
- Learn to build an environment of high psychological safety, and why it matters to innovation
The Art of Empathy
Building Emotional Intelligence in Your Leaders
- What is the greatest cause of lack of empathy
- How to build a great culture
- What empathy is and how to leverage it
- The key components to building a better environment
- How to work better in a virtual or hybrid environment
Managing Anxiety, Stress and Burnout
Build the Internal Skills of Resilience
- How anxiety differs from fear
- How the brain reacts under pressure – and how pressure can lead to more anxiety, pressure and burnout
- How to respond effectively in the face of uncertainity and change
- How to build a habit of resilience with concrete tools
You can have a connected and courageous team culture.
Last 8% Founder and New York Times Best-Selling Author
Your teams deserve a culture where they feel valued, have a voice, and feel safe to take risks and be courageous. This is at the heart of what your organization needs to achieve great things and is the message you will get from Dr. JP Pawliw-Fry.
He is a New York Times bestselling author of the book, Performing Under Pressure, and a visionary who has spent the past 25 years researching the variables that drive performance in the workplace. JP has worked with some of the top organizations in the world, including a who’s who of Fortune 100 companies, helping them transform.
He brings something different than the usual: combining real world business experience with cutting edge ideas to help take your team and organization to the next level of performance.
What people are saying about JP
“JP was the perfect speaker, he really kept everyone’s attention with his great stories and analogies. His passion for what he does is refreshing. Thank you for making the conference a truly inspiring and thought-provoking event.”
Last 8% Partner and Keynote Speaker
Bill is an energetic live onstage keynote speaker. For the past 20 years, Bill has delivered keynotes and workshops virtually to IHHP’s top clients when they required a virtual option for their teams.
His real-world experience in technology and sales means he understands the challenges that organizations face. His degrees in mathematics and computer science lead him to take a practical and scientific approach to helping people understand how the brain responds under pressure, and to leverage that to increase leadership and performance.
Bill has over 30 years of business experience and has provided his expertise on leadership, performance, Emotional Intelligence, and the Last 8% with diverse groups in many high-pressure environments, including the U.S. Marines, NASA, Intel, Marriott and Goldman Sachs.
What people are saying about Bill Benjamin
“Excellent keynote! Bill did a terrific job of applying the topic contextually to mission safety at NASA. I wanted to hear more. Great program!”
“Outstanding! Bill really knows what he’s talking about and makes it so real to the audience. AWESOME presentation, one of the best I’ve ever seen!”