Three Conversations of Leadership
Are you suffering from a “nice culture” that doesn’t support honest communication and real collaboration? Does your team avoid having tough conversations, relying instead on “water cooler” chats and private discussions behind closed doors? Do you feel like behaviors and outcomes don’t change, even after you’ve shared feedback? We often avoid uncomfortable conversations because we are unprepared – it’s easier to avoid the tough stuff.
The “Three Conversations of Leadership” program is designed for anyone who wants to give their conversations impact and meaning to achieve peak performance.
Empower your managers and influencers with the communication tools and strategies they need to skillfully have the most important conversations, every day, and at high pressure moments.
This program will provide you with the knowledge and techniques required to have the critical conversations that you know you need to have. These kinds of conversations are never easy, but we need the skills to have them in order to consistently drive performance.
Why Your Organization Needs 3CL
The ability to have difficult conversations without fear of reprisal is the hallmark of a psychologically safe organization and leads to improved collaboration and innovation
Your Organization Needs to be Having Better Conversations in order to:
- Engage in difficult conversations that build trust instead of fear.
- Address the necessary matters and encourage open communication
- Build collaboration and innovative culture as people provide ideas
- Build trust and transform outcomes
This program is available in the following formats: Classroom
In our The Three Conversations of Leadership Program, You Will:
- Understand the importance and impact of three critical types of conversations: Daily, Difficult and Courageous Conversations
- Leverage insight from the brain science of emotions to have more effective conversations
- Learn techniques to have high impact daily coaching conversations that build trust and drive results, even in time-constrained, pressure-filled environments
- Practice having difficult conversations in a way that allows you to speak your truth and get to the “last 8%”, while not emotionally triggering the other person.
How Conversations Build Trust and Transform Outcomes
Have Conversations that Matter – Communicate your message in a way that can be heard when emotions run high. Learn how to take a conversation across the finish line.
Connect with Courage – Understand your impact on others and have the courage to connect authentically. Empower yourself to give more constructive feedback, more often. Delivering the real message in the moment – rather than weeks or months later – will build trusting relationships and reduce the need for difficult conversations.
Become a Skillful Communicator – Speak your truth, achieve clarity, and influence outcomes by learning how to communicate without triggering emotions.
Transform Collaboration – Conversations are the vehicle by which we get things done. Having productive discussions on a regular basis where people are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, transforms collaboration and drives bottom-line results.
Interested to Bring IHHP Training to your Organization?
Would you like to learn more about how you can bring our science based training to your organization. Get in touch with one of our experienced Learning Consultants, who will work with you to determine the best program solutions to meet your organization’s needs.