Why is it that your organization – filled with highly skilled, motivated people – is still facing low employee engagement, and teams that are not hitting their targets? Mounting pressure and rapid organizational change in the workplace make it even more challenging for teams to collaborate. Without developing the foundational skills of Emotional Intelligence, even your most talented employees will not reach their full potential.
It’s a scientific fact that emotions precede thought. When emotions run high, they change the way our brains function… diminishing our cognitive abilities, decision-making powers, and even interpersonal skills.
We translate the science behind managing emotions, and, teach people the skills to become their best selves and do their best work.
Why emotional intelligence works
Emotions are contagious. They spread from one person to another quickly, strengthening or harming the organization. Create an environment of trust and psychological safety where people feel valued and respected to accelerate collaboration. Improve relationship quality and build a culture of accountability.
We translate the science behind managing emotions
- Learn the brain science of emotions that drives behavior
- Increase awareness of situations that risk having emotions lead to unskillful behavior and poor decisions
- Learn practical strategies to respond more skillfully as pressure, tension and complexity increase
- Identify patterns, triggers and emotional habits that either drive or derail performance
- Learn to suspend judgment – become ‘more curious and less certain’ – to effectively engage and influence others
- Understand how to be an effective coach and help others
- Practice techniques through interactive exercises and develop an action plan to put those strategies into practice
Live Online Program
Ready to register? Do that now and get early bird pricing. Classes fill fast!Register here
Join IHHP’s Cranla Warren Ph.D. & Tricia Maslov from KPMG and discover why Emotional Intelligence is the skill needed in the future workplace. Register now