EI360™ Coaching Debrief
Our certified coaches are the key to building confidence and unlocking more possibilities to apply your skills.
Your coach’s main priority is to support you and help you accomplish the goals that are most important to you. In doing this, they will help you deepen your understanding of your feedback while being part sounding board and part co-strategist.
Coaching sessions have been designed to allow you to select and work on current challenges in your workplace and many of our clients also choose to work on issues in their personal life and relationships. The choice is yours. People find that the skills and techniques that they learned can be practiced in both arenas. Simply let your coach know what you would like to focus on.
The Science of Emotional Intelligence (Live online, classroom or self-paced) or Fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence (Live online) is a prerequisite for this program.
Please note that the purchase of this product includes complimentary access to our on demand version of the Science of Emotional Intelligence.
Please note that if you are buying multiple licenses in one transaction you can only register one participant in that transaction. If you buy more than one license, we will follow up with you within 1 business day of your purchase to register the other participants.
Why Choose Coaching
- Flexible: Your debrief session is virtual, conducted over the phone or a web platform such as Webex or Zoom. Sessions are scheduled at a mutually agreed upon time that is most convenient for you.
- Personalized Experience: Get specific insights and advice related to your unique report. Use this opportunity to work on things that are most important to you and your role and to move toward the goals you set for yourself leveraging the skills of Emotional Intelligence.
- Confidential Support: Put what you’ve learned into practice and talk through sensitive issues in a confidential and safe environment.
- Lasting Results: Coaching helps you sustain, internalize and apply what you’ve learned; on the job, and, in real time. Your coach is a partner in helping you change the way you interact and connect with others
- Personal Accountability: Bridge the gap between theory, practice, and real life. Put your new knowledge into action, build a plan to continuously improve your impact and outcomes, and stay focused with help from your coach. Develop and execute a personal/professional development plan based on feedback received from the EI360™ Assessment. Accountability is held by the coaching participant for the EI skills development goals set in the training.
- Applying Feedback: Feedback is a gift and a powerful development tool. Work with your coach to understand and act on feedback from your peers, your team, or your EI360™ Assessment, and accelerate your performance by aligning your impact with your intention.
Meet Our Coaches
Our proprietary coaching model and team of ICF certified coaches skyrocket retention and fasttrack positive behavior change.
IHHP Coaches are professional Executive coaches with experience and training. These credentials distinguish IHHP’s coaches from others who use coaching to describe a process and may not actually have the training and experience. Click here to meet our coaches.
The EI360™ Coaching Process
Step 1: After your purchase, you will receive an email from IHHP’s Client Experience team within 1-2 business days with detailed instructions on how to complete your EI360™ Assessment. You will then be asked to complete a self-assessment and request evaluations from up to 16 evaluators (managers, peers, direct reports, key clients, and even family members and friends) prior to an assigned deadline.
Step 2: When you and your evaluators have completed the assessment, you will receive your EI360™ report outlining how you fare across 11 Emotional Intelligence competencies, steps to improve your abilities, and worksheets to start analyzing your results. You will also receive an email from your designated Coach requesting your availability to schedule your EI360™ debrief session.
Step 3: In your debrief session you will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with a coach to learn how to use the results to build an action plan.