Communication Keynote Speakers
The Last 8% Conversation
IHHP represents communication keynote speakers who explain the brain science behind why it’s difficult to have difficult conversations. Our communication keynote speakers provide audiences with valuable tools that give them the skills to address the most important issues they need to discuss with their teams.
Communication is not easy, especially under pressure. Our research has found that when facing a challenging conversation, most managers adequately cover the first 92% of content they want to cover. When they get to the more difficult part of the conversation, more often than not, they avoid the last 8% of the conversation or they mess it up. What’s missed in the communication is the critical information and feedback an individual or organization needs to improve performance, grow and achieve objectives.
Having the “Last 8% Conversation” is one of the key differentiators of world class organizations and while not easy, it is a skill that can be learned and mastered.
In this powerful communication keynote speech, your team will learn:
- Why communication is at the heart of high performance.
- What a “Last 8% Conversation” is and why most people avoid them or mess them up.
- How to have these conversations in a way that the other person can hear us.
- How to navigate the difficult emotions that typically prompt us to avoid the Last 8% Conversation.
- How to inspire your team to be more courageous and skillful in their communication with others.