Become Certified and Have a Significant Impact on Performance
As a certified trainer in IHHP’s EI curriculum, you’ll guide participants through a journey that will teach them the skills that constitute Emotional Intelligence, the science behind those skills, and the practical tools to develop and strengthen these skills. Our certification process provides you with a robust framework to teach the course. Also, many participants have stated that it makes them better facilitators.
For the organization:
Today, organizations face constant change, and the impact this has on their people calls for precisely the abilities that EI training develops. Resilience in the face of change, the ability to manage one’s emotions and think productively while facing uncertainty, the ability not just to communicate, but to connect and build trust with others these are the capabilities organizations now know their people need. The more that the concepts of Emotional Intelligence become ingrained in an organization, the better able its people are to achieve their goals.
Discover More About our Certification
How IHHP Certification Works
- Comprehensive training and support for certified trainers
- All the materials and support necessary to deliver to as many participants as required
- The most cost-effective and flexible approach for training many people in your organization
- Certification to deliver both in-person and on virtual platforms
- Connection to the community of certified IHHP trainers through a portal and webinars
- Ongoing support in administering courses and managing assessments
- If being certified in our EI360 multi-rater assessment tool, all the client support necessary to have this tool delivered to your participants
- Optional coaching sessions to improve your own emotional intelligence and training effectiveness
- Attend the program you want to be certified in – 2 days
- Attend the trainer certification program – 2 days
- Prepare for delivering your first program by completing our onboarding session
- All our certification programs are led by a master facilitator with over ten years of field experience in facilitating this material.
3 reasons to certify your team member(s)
1. Broaden your learning and development resources
Organizations around the world have embraced IHHP’s Performing Under Pressure and Emotional Intelligence programs to increase leadership, engagement and performance in their organizations. Our certification process is much more than attending a course. Through certification, your facilitators become Enterprise License Trainers (ELTs) and participate in our full onboarding process.
2. Integrate Emotional Intelligence into your corporate culture
Your trainers will be able to deliver the content to more people, are able to make the content even more relevant and applicable to the participants, and are able to integrate the learning as part of their overall learning curriculum, thereby increasing the impact, adoption and sustainability of the programs. The training will deepen organizational effectiveness in skills such as leading through change, increasing engagement, building teamwork, fostering innovation and developing coaching capability.
3. Cost efficient use of learning and development dollars
At a high level we know that investments in improving EI have the potential for dramatically improving the productivity and value of leaders in organizations. See our white paper The Business Case for Emotional Intelligence.
By using your existing training resources you will be able to integrate IHHP’s Performing Under Pressure and Emotional Intelligence curriculum in your culture quickly and in a cost effective manner. It also provides the opportunity to Embed specific tools and models from other learning programs into IHHP’s training materials.
*please note: This certification is designed specifically for corporate trainers. It is not intended for independent consultants. Certification through our ELT program is required to be able to train this program inside your organization.
3 reasons to get certified as an emotional intelligence trainer
1. Become an emotional intelligence subject matter expert
You will gain a full understanding of the conceptual model that underpins emotional intelligence and leverage that knowledge to develop strategies to increase self-awareness, emotional management and emotional connection. You will also become familiar with our Performing Under Pressure and Emotional Intelligence content, including training modules based on brain science, research, discovery learning and sports psychology.
2. Drive cultural change in your organization
As a trainer you will be armed with the techniques to deliver an interactive, experiential, skill-building workshop using our program materials: workbooks, activity tools, videos and a detailed slide presentation Ideas to personalize and roll out the program internally. You may elect to be trained on how to interpret the feedback of the EI360[Symbol] assessment tool and use it to help individuals, groups and organizations build development plans. All this will allow you to incorporate and sustain the concepts within your culture.
3. Expand your portfolio of training expertise
This certification will add one more level of expertise to your training tool kit. It will provide you with a certification in subject matter that is in high demand for many roles, trainings and across various industries.
Connect with a Learning Consultant to Learn More About Certiifcation
Thanks for your interest in our Emotional Intelligence Certification program. This program has been developed for trainers within organizations, we ask that you complete the form below and then we will follow up with you to understand how this program meets both yours and your organization’s needs. We will contact you within 3 business days.