Performing Under Pressure
The Institute for Health and Human Potential (IHHP) is a global research and learning company that specializes in helping organizations and leaders leverage the science of emotional intelligence and performing under pressure. We offer Training, Assessments, Coaching, Keynotes and the New York Times bestseller: Performing Under Pressure.
Women Under Pressure
Emotional Intelligence Certification
IPL Webinar Recording
Women have a brain based difference that predisposes them to weigh more variables, consider more options, see more context and visualize a wider array of solutions and outcomes to a problem when they or their organization are under pressure.
Learn more about the Women Under Pressure Initiative by clicking here.
To learn more about our certification process:
New & Noteworthy
- Women Under Pressure Discover why the female brain is needed in leadership.
- eBook licenses available! Don't want hardcovers? No probem. You can buy any number of eBook licenses .
- JP rings bell at Nasdaq! Our very own Dr. JP Pawliw-fry had the honors of ringing the closing bell at Nasdaq on Friday, June 17
- Oct 4 - 5 2016: Ottawa The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- Oct 18 - 19 2016: New York The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- Nov 14 - 17 2016: Toronto The Science of Emotional Intelligence Certification
- Nov 14 - 15 2016: Toronto The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- Apr 6 - 7 2017: Winnipeg The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- They are able to intelligently manage their own and others’ emotions under pressure
- They are able to have the difficult conversations that are so critical to building relationships and creating a culture of trust and accountability
IHHP’s programs can help your team perform at a higher level. Our training programs are based on the new science of performing and leading under pressure, bridged with our expertise working ‘on the ground’ with some of the highest performing organizations around the world: Goldman Sachs, Intel, Microsoft, The Federal Reserve Bank, the U.S. Navy and Army, NASA, and the Orlando Magic.
Just like these organizations, you and your leaders face pressure in various forms: change, need to innovate, need for growth, increased customer service. Just as these organizations have, you and your team can also learn to perform and lead more effectively under pressure through our ground breaking research and learning programs.
Our leadership and emotional intelligence training curriculum has been designed to provide insight and skills to help you become more pressure ready so that as pressure increases, your performance and leadership doesn’t decline, taking organizational performance – and your career – with it.