The Key to Building the Agile, Highly Engaged Workforce of the Future
The workplace is changing profoundly. Artificial intelligence and automation are taking over mental and physical tasks. At the same time, the pandemic and labor shortage have created a critical imperative to retain and engage people. Your people are also dealing with burnout and high levels of stress because they are being asked to do more with less resources. Our Emotional Intelligence Keynote Speakers and thought leaders will share the research and brain science that demonstrates Emotional Intelligence (EI) skills are the key differentiator to achieving high performance, employee engagement and retention, innovation and customer experience.
The reason employees get up in the morning and choose to give extra effort or take risks to try something new has little to do with the IQ or technical skills of their manager. Instead, it has everything to do with their manager’s level of Emotional Intelligence.
The research is clear that Emotional Intelligence is the single most important driver of an engaged, results-driven, highly agile workforce. In this interactive session, delivered by an emotional intelligence keynote speaker, your team will walk away with:
- An understanding of the brain science of emotions: what the brain does under pressure
- Specific tools and strategies to effectively manage emotions when there is uncertainty, stress, and conflict. Your audience will learn techniques developed in collaboration with the US Navy to manage their emotions in high pressure situations.
- Self-awareness: understanding the impact of your leadership style on retention and engagement of your team.
- How to build empathy and trust that will win the hearts and minds of your people by connecting to the emotions that drive their behavior.
- Engaging stories of leaders on the frontlines who are stepping up and winning in the most challenging, pressure-filled circumstances, including the U.S. Marines, Surgeons, Goldman Sachs and Olympic Athletes
This emotional intelligence keynote will benefit your audience both personally and professionally. It can be tailored to emphasize a variety of objectives, including:
- Increasing retention and engagement
- Managing change and disruption
- Driving innovation
- Building high performing teams
- Leveraging Emotional Intelligence to enable culture and values
- Developing new and emerging leaders
- Driving sales performance and sales leadership
- EI in science, technology, engineering, and finance roles
- Collaboration and Communication
Why Clients Love Our Speakers
High impact learning. Highly interactive experiences that engage every member of the audience repeatedly throughout the keynote.
Entertaining & engaging. World-class speakers and presentations that make audiences laugh, inspire them with rich insights and draw them into the keynote to gain self-awareness in the process.
Organizational shift. Our speakers introduce ideas, language and strategies that are easy to apply to transform people and create an immediate positive culture shift within your organization.
Science-based, yet entirely accessible. We have spent twenty-five years taking the latest in scientific insights about brain science and human behavior, and translating that into universally accessible concepts and easy-to-apply techniques that everyone can begin using immediately.
Virtual Keynote Speakers
In addition to in-person events, our motivational speakers deliver highly-interactive and engaging virtual programs. They will bring high energy and impact, while also leveraging the technology – videos, chat, Q&A, polls, break-out rooms, ‘fireside chat’ with a key leader, etc. – to create high levels of interactivity with your audience. Based on who the participants are, size of the group, length of the program and the earning outcomes, our speakers will custom design the program to incorporate a mix these elements.
IHHP is outstanding. They know their stuff and are super engaging online. Their virtual keynote speakers also really know virtual delivery and adult learning principles. This was a well-designed, well-executed virtual program that allowed for maximal interactivity. It could have gone longer, and I wanted more!
Meet Our Keynote Speakers
Dr. JP Pawliw-Fry
Dr. JP Pawliw-Fry, founder of IHHP and the author of the New York Times bestselling book, Performing Under Pressure, spends his time consulting with and speaking to organizations on the topics of Culture, High Performance, Emotional Intelligence and The Last 8%. His clients include IBM, Goldman Sachs and Mercedes, as well as Navy Seals, Olympic Athletes and NBA and NFL teams. To learn more and see video of JP speaking, click here.
Bill Benjamin is a Partner at IHHP and has advanced degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science. Combined with his 30 years of real-world business experience, Bill brings a science-based approach to the topics of Leadership, Performance, Emotional Intelligence and The Last 8%. His clients include Intel, Marriott and Coca-Cola, as well as U.S. Marines, NASA Scientists and Surgeons. To learn more and see video of Bill speaking, click here.