Emotional Intelligence Keynote Speakers
The Key to Building the Agile, Highly Engaged Workforce of the Future
IHHP represents the world’s leading emotional intelligence keynote speakers that captivate audiences around the world. A keynote speech on emotional intelligence will provide your audience with actionable knowledge and tools to drive performance and engagement in the face of today’s biggest challenges. Our emotional intelligence keynote speakers provide a brain-science based presentation that sheds deep insight on why emotions drive people more than reason does, and how to manage and influence emotions to get the best thinking and teamwork from people :
The workplace is changing profoundly. Artificial intelligence and automation are taking over mental and physical tasks from people. At the same time, Emotional Intelligence (EI) skills are becoming the key differentiator towards achieving excellence in employee engagement, breakthrough innovation and customer experience.
The reason employees get up in the morning and choose to give extra effort or take risks to try something new has little to do with the IQ or technical skills of their manager. Instead it has everything to do with their manager’s level of Emotional Intelligence (EI).
The research is clear that Emotional Intelligence is the single most important driver of an engaged, results-driven, highly agile workforce. In this interactive emotional intelligence keynote, your team will walk away with:
- An understanding of the science behind emotions: what the brain does under pressure and specific tools & strategies to effectively manage situations of tension and conflict. Your audience will learn a specific technique developed by the speaker’s organization in collaboration with the US Marines to manage their emotions in high pressure situations.
- Self-awareness: understanding the impact of your leadership style and how to win the hearts and minds of your people by connecting to the emotions that drive their behavior.
- Engaging stories of leaders on the frontlines who are stepping up and winning in the most challenging, pressure-filled circumstances, including the U.S. Marines, Goldman Sachs and Olympic Athletes
This emotional intelligence keynote can be tailored to emphasize a variety of objectives, including:
- Managing change and disruption
- EI for the organization’s top executives
- Driving culture and values
- EI for new leaders
- EI in sales and sales leadership
- EI in science, technology, engineering and finance roles
- Collaboration and Communication