The EI360TM is a fully web-enabled, multi-rater tool that offers a powerful way to assess individual strengths and developmental needs in the core competencies of Emotional Intelligence.
Why EI360TM assessment and feedback?
Individuals can become so caught up in day-to-day pressures and responsibilities that they miss the cues from others that are part of ongoing feedback – over time an individual’s own view of themselves can often become narrow and biased. Research clearly reveals that feedback solely ‘from above’ does not paint an accurate or relevant picture of performance and behaviour. The ‘boss’ does not always see what other team members see.
IHHP’s EI assessment tools are a systematic method of collecting critical information from a range of sources in order to create a more complete, unbiased picture of individual performance, especially when people are under pressure.
These are the key aspects of the EI360TM assessment :
- It’s easy to complete. People don’t have a lot of time for long assessments, so our Emotional Intelligence assessment tool is designed to take the participants approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and the rater as little as 5-10 minutes
- EI360TM Feedback Report:
Upon completion of the EI360TM assessment the individual receives a report summarizing the key multi-rater assessment data from co-workers (manager, peers, direct reports, key clients) as well as family members and friends. It allows individuals to:
- Gauge their level of Emotional Intelligence in all aspects of their lives;
- Compare their self-perception with that of others (at work and at home);
- Better understand how their behavior positively or negatively affects; performance; and
- Be alerted to potential triggers and possible blind spots
- The Team EI360TM Profile provides data on emotional intelligence at the team level. This can be a very powerful method to diagnose strengths and shortcomings within a team and help build the competencies that improve collaboration and performance within an intact team
- The EI360TM assessment is utilized in conjunction with our Emotional Intelligence training and/or together with one-on-one coaching. The assessment is an essential tool to help the participant develop their action plan and the specific competencies they need to work on. Combining the Emotional Intelligence training program and the EI360TM assessment greatly increases the participants’ learning and the overall success of the program
Our powerful Emotional Intelligence training combined with the EI360TM assessment and follow-up coaching gives the participants the insight, time, personal attention and accountability they need in order to make real and lasting changes in their performance and leadership in both their professional and personal lives.