The Science of Doing Your Best When it Matters Most
Why are some people able to deliver under pressure while others fall apart? This program, based on the ground-breaking New York Times bestselling book, Performing Under Pressure, The Science of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most, answers this question. After studying more than 12,000 individuals from around the world, over seven years, IHHP learned what the top 10% performers do to succeed under pressure.
In this innovative, case study driven program, you will learn:
- How to better manage pressure so instead of becoming a ‘derailer’ it becomes a competitive advantage to grow your career and help your organization drive performance.
- Research from our study of 12,000 people and what the top 10% did to excel under pressure.
- Three pressure insights that will help you avoid the sabotaging effects of pressure.
- Stories of leaders and organizations who have managed pressure effectively to get to the other side of performance.
- How to build your ‘COTE of Armor’ (Confidence, Optimism, Tenacity, Enthusiasm) to help inoculate you against pressure and increase your confidence as you walk into any pressure situation.