This program is based on the New York Times and Amazon bestselling book Performing Under Pressure.
Pressure changes how the brain functions; it diminishes our cognitive success tools – our ability to think, deal with change, make decisions, focus and pay attention. Most people take a haphazard approach to dealing with their pressure moments. Our study of 12,000 people showed the top 10% performers have insight about their pressure moments and situations, and use strategies to be their best under pressure.
Buy your copy of the Performing Under Pressure book now!
Focusing on managing your thinking under pressure, this program will provide you with techniques and tools to help you overcome the sabotaging effects of pressure so you can think clearly and strategically, make decisions, perform complex tasks and lead others when there is change and pressure.
In this program, you will learn:
- How to better manage pressure so it becomes a competitive advantage for you in growing your career and in helping your organization drive performance
- Research from our study of 12,000 people and what the top 10% did to excel under pressure
- Three pressure insights that will help you avoid the sabotaging effective of pressure
- Stories of leaders and organizations who have managed pressure effectively to succeed
- How pressure affects your brain and strategies you can use to perform under pressure in the moment
- Longer term ‘COTE of Armor’ (Confidence, Optimism, Tenacity, Enthusiasm) strategies that help inoculate you against pressure and increase your confidence as you walk into a pressure situation
This program is based on the ground breaking book, Performing Under Pressure, The Science of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most, published by Crown Business/Penguin Random House in February, 2015. For this New York Times bestselling book, co-authored by noted psychologist Hendrie Weisinger and IHHP’s J.P. Pawliw-Fry and , IHHP undertook a seven year study of more than 12,000 subjects from around the world. We learned what the top 10% performers do to succeed under pressure!
Want to know how well you are performing under pressure? Take the Pressure quiz!