Performing Under Pressure
The Institute for Health and Human Potential (IHHP) is a global research and learning company that specializes in helping organizations and leaders leverage the science of emotional intelligence and performing under pressure. We offer Training, Assessments, Coaching, Keynotes and the New York Times bestseller: Performing Under Pressure.
The ROI for Emotional Intelligence
Women are needed in business
Certify to Teach
"Organizations of the future will no longer question whether there is value in providing Emotional Intelligence training for their leaders, they will focus on which EI program will provide the highest return on investment for their company."
Discover more about the value of having women on your leadership team by clicking here.
New & Noteworthy
- Oct 3 - 4 2017: Toronto The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- Oct 17 - 17 2017: New York Doing Your Best When it Matters Most
- Oct 18 - 19 2017: New York The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- Nov 16 - 17 2017: Ottawa The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- Dec 5 - 6 2017: Chicago The Science Of Emotional Intelligence - SOLD OUT
- They are able to intelligently manage their own and others’ emotions under pressure
- They are able to have the difficult conversations that are so critical to building relationships and creating a culture of trust and accountability
IHHP’s programs can help your team perform at a higher level. Our training programs are based on the new science of performing and leading under pressure, bridged with our expertise working ‘on the ground’ with some of the highest performing organizations around the world: Goldman Sachs, Intel, Microsoft, The Federal Reserve Bank, the U.S. Navy and Army, NASA, and the Orlando Magic.
Just like these organizations, you and your leaders face pressure in various forms: change, need to innovate, need for growth, increased customer service. Just as these organizations have, you and your team can also learn to perform and lead more effectively under pressure through our ground breaking research and learning programs.
Our leadership and emotional intelligence training curriculum has been designed to provide insight and skills to help you become more pressure ready so that as pressure increases, your performance and leadership doesn’t decline, taking organizational performance – and your career – with it.