Our Leadership Training Curriculum

Emotional Intelligence Training – understand the brain science of emotional intelligence and how you can improve your leadership and performance under pressure.

Three Conversations of Leadership - learn and practice how to have difficult conversations that create accountability and drive performance.

Leadership Reputation – based on our latest research, understand how improving your reputation can help you have more influence and get more done.


Are you your best when it matters most?

Research shows us that most of the time (83%), we are able to effectively manage our emotions, relationships and tasks that need to get done. However, in those moments when interactions become more challenging and our work more difficult (the other 17%), we find the hard truth - whether or not we can operate at our full potential.

At IHHP, we want to help you to be your best when it matters most!


Corporate Training Courses

We are a global leadership and emotional intelligence training company that transforms the science of human behavior into practical and sustainable learning solutions - to get you the results you need.

Whether you are an individual contributor trying to perform and influence, or a senior leader of an organization, we provide comprehensive leadership training programs that will help you to reach your full potential. Our training can be delivered on-site at your organization, through virtual classes or at our public programs. Whatever your requirements, we have world-class professional training to suit your unique needs.

IHHP offers many different options for delivering our corporate training courses so that you can roll out the programs in a way that best suits your needs.
Public Programs

5/6/2014 » 5/7/2014
Toronto Public Program -Emotional Intelligence - The Science of Leadership Under Pressure

5/6/2014 » 5/9/2014
Facilitator Certification - Emotional Intelligence - The Science of Leadership Under Pressure

8/20/2014
Toronto Public Program - Conversations Under Pressure

9/9/2014 » 9/10/2014
Toronto Public Program -Emotional Intelligence - The Science of Leadership Under Pressure

9/23/2014 » 9/24/2014
Ottawa Public Program -Emotional Intelligence - The Science of Leadership Under Pressure

10/28/2014
Toronto Public Program - Reputation Under Pressure

11/18/2014 » 11/19/2014
Toronto Public Program -“Emotional Intelligence - The Science of Leadership Under Pressure

 

 

IHHP Pulse!

Institute for Health and Human Potential (IHHP)

Email:info@ihhp.com Phone: 705-792-6927 Toll: 888-914-0190