Performing Under Pressure
The Institute for Health and Human Potential (IHHP) is a global research and learning company that specializes in helping organizations and leaders leverage the science of performing under pressure. We offer Training, Leadership Assessments, Coaching, Keynotes and the Performing Under Pressure book.
Best book for 2015
- Coca Cola
"This was an insightful and practical training session. I liked the way you had us practice the strategies rather than just telling us about hem so we could internalize the behavior."
"You really know what you are talking about and make it so real to the audience. AWESOME presentation, one of the best I’ve ever seen!"
See all testimonials
New & Noteworthy
- CEO World Magazine Can your high potential leaders handle the pressure of a new position?
- INC. Magazine Best Business Book of 2015 (so far)
- CEO Magazine review How CEO's can perform better under pressure
- LA Times Review Authors look at how to imporove better under pressure.
- New York Times and Amazon bestselling book! We wrote the book on pressure and we can prove it.
- May 19 - 20 2015: New York Emotional Intelligence – SOLD OUT
- Jun 16 - 17 2015: Toronto Emotional Intelligence
- Jun 18 - 19 2015: Toronto Emotional Intelligence Certification
- Jul 7 - 20 2015: Virtual Emotional Intelligence Virtual Classroom
- Sep 22 - 23 2015: Toronto Emotional Intelligence
- They are able to intelligently manage their own and others’ emotions under pressure
- They are able to have the difficult conversations that are so critical to building relationships and creating a culture of trust and accountability
IHHP’s programs can help your team perform at a higher level. Our training programs are based on the new science of performing and leading under pressure, bridged with our expertise working ‘on the ground’ with some of the highest performing organizations around the world: Goldman Sachs, Intel, Microsoft, The Federal Reserve Bank, the U.S. Navy and Army, NASA, and the Orlando Magic.
Just like these organizations, you and your leaders face pressure in various forms: change, need to innovate, need for growth, increased customer service. Just as these organizations have, you and your team can also learn to perform and lead more effectively under pressure through our ground breaking research and learning programs.
Our leadership and emotional intelligence training curriculum has been designed to provide insight and skills to help you become more pressure ready so that as pressure increases, your performance and leadership doesn’t decline, taking organizational performance – and your career – with it.