Toronto: April 28, 2020
Please note this program will be rescheduled to a later date due to COVID-19.
Empower your managers and influencers with the communication tools and strategies they need to skillfully have the most important conversations, every day, and at high pressure moments.
This program will provide you with the knowledge and techniques required to have the critical conversations that you know you need to have. These kinds of conversations are never easy, but we need the skills to have them in order to consistently drive performance.
Why Your Organization Needs 3CL
The ability to have difficult conversations without fear of reprisal is the hallmark of a psychologically safe organization and leads to improved collaboration and innovation
Your Organization Needs to be Having Better Conversations in order to:
- Engage in difficult conversations that build trust instead of fear.
- Address the necessary matters and encourage open communication
- Build collaboration and innovative culture as people provide ideas
- Build trust and transform outcomes
In our The Three Conversations of Leadership Program, You Will:
- Understand the importance and impact of three critical types of conversations: Daily, Difficult and Courageous Conversations
- Leverage insight from the brain science of emotions to have more effective conversations
- Learn techniques to have high impact daily coaching conversations that build trust and drive results, even in time-constrained, pressure-filled environments
- Practice having difficult conversations in a way that allows you to speak your truth and get to the “last 8%”, while not emotionally triggering the other person.