Use it or lose it.
Now is the time to use up your remaining fiscal learning and development dollars. By registering for our Ottawa program, not only will you learn proven strategies to better manage yourself under pressure, you will also get 2016 prices!
That’s 2 days of training for less than $1,000
Learn how pressure influences our behavior and what you can do to minimize it:
- gain a deeper understanding of the impact you are having on people
- understand the science of the human brain and how it influences behavior
- learn to recognize the impact of emotions in the workplace
- identify patterns, triggers and emotional habits that either drive or derail your performance
Develop practical strategies to help you respond more skillfully as pressure increases:
- uncover potential blind spots that sabotage your abilities through IHHP’s “multi-perspectives” EI360 assessment
- develop a plan to connect more deeply with your employees, your peers, and your family
- practice techniques through interactive exercises and develop an action plan to put those strategies into practice
- understand how to help others develop the skills to perform under pressure