Program Location: Toronto, Kingbridge Center
Program Date: February 28, 2017
- Understand the importance and impact of the three critical types of conversations: Daily, Difficult and Courageous.
- Leverage insight from the brain science of emotions to have more effective conversations.
- Learn techniques which will enable you to have high impact conversations that build trust and drive results, even in time-constrained, pressure-filled environments.
- Practice having difficult conversations courageously in ways that will allow you to speak your truth and get to the “last 8%”, while not emotionally triggering the other person.
- Deliver bad news or say “no” in a way that ensures the person is valued and understands the message.
- Be clear about what you need while allowing the other person space to do the same.
- Build relationships through conversations that provide clear expectations and lead to greater harmony and productivity.
To get to the last 8%, the Three Conversations of Leadership program will provide you with the framework required to manage your emotions and personal risk during difficult and courageous conversations. This framework equips you for these conversations so that you are ready to face challenges and respond.
You can purchase the two day program as a standalone program. But as we believe that you get the most benefit from the program if you have follow-up with one of our highly trained coaches, we also provide a package with coaching. Learn more about our coaching services.
Register for program. * <button>
Register for program with coaching. *<button>
Please note: if you are a not for profit organization you may be eligible for special pricing. Please contact our Public Program Manager at [email protected] <email link>
*As part of your program agreement you will be asked to agree to our terms and our cancellation policy details provided at point of purchase.
Cancellation Policy Overview
All cancellations are subject to a non-refundable $150 administrative fee. Cancellations received within 90 days prior to the program start date are eligible for a program transfer only. Refunds are offered if you have cancelled your attendance from the program prior to 90 days before the program start date. Anyone registered to a program who does not attend, or who attends only in part, automatically forfeits their registration fee in its entirety to IHHP.