IHHP in partnership with Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA).
Program Location: Toronto, Yorkville Conference Centre
Program Date: May 22-23, 2019
In this two-day seminar, attendees will learn how to lead more effectively by applying emotional intelligence and relational skills.
- Build self-awareness, emotional management and emotional connection skills to build your own effective leadership style
- Learn how to integrate these skills into your recruitment and selection approach, performance management processes and management systems
- Understand how this framework helps you better assess these capabilities as part of the hiring process
- Identify behaviours correlated with the top 10% of performers
- Understand how you, your team and potential candidates respond to pressure, and what to do about it.
Who should attend?
HR professionals at the supervisor, manager, director and executive level who are responsible for managing a team or who are responsible for any part of the organization's recruitment and selection; performance management, training and development; or succession planning processes.