Program Location: Toronto, Kingbridge Center
Program Date: March 6, 2018
- Define Emotional Intelligence and its value – personally and professionally.
- Recognize the power of emotion and how it impacts your ability to be adaptive, and innovative.
- Describe the brain science that derails or promotes risk-taking.
- Optionally participate in the EI360 assessment to increase self-awareness.
- Employ strategies to skillfully establish connections and collaborate with others in the workplace.
- Practice techniques to connect with the emotions that drive the behavior of others.
- Create an actionable plan to reach personal leadership goals.
You can purchase the one day program as a standalone program, or add The Three Conversations of Leadership one-day program at a reduced rate.
We believe that you get the most benefit from the program if you have follow-up with one of our highly trained coaches, we also provide a package with coaching. Learn more about our coaching services.
“It was such an immense pleasure and blessing to be a part of this course. I’m super excited and ecstatic to apply this to not only my professional life but personal as well. Thank you for the chance to learn, un-learn and re-learn. My life is changing for the better.”
Register for this program program $895.
Special Offer: Add The Three Conversations of Leadership program on March 7th to your cart and receive both as a bundle for $1,495. Use the coupon code EI3CLBUNDLE to get your $295 in savings.
Please note: if you are a not for profit organization you may be eligible for special pricing. Please contact our Public Program Manager at [email protected].
*As part of your program agreement you will be asked to agree to our terms and our cancellation policy details provided at point of purchase.
Cancellation Policy Overview
All cancellations are subject to a non-refundable $150 administrative fee. Cancellations received within 90 days prior to the program start date are eligible for a program transfer only. Refunds are offered if you have cancelled your attendance from the program prior to 90 days before the program start date. Anyone registered to a program who does not attend, or who attends only in part, automatically forfeits their registration fee in its entirety to IHHP.