- Understand the importance and impact of three critical types of conversations: Daily, Difficult and Courageous Conversations
- Leverage insight from the brain science of emotions to have more effective conversations
- Learn techniques to have high impact daily coaching conversations that build trust and drive results, even in time-constrained, pressure-filled environments
- Practice having difficult conversations in a way that allows you to speak your truth and get to the “last 8%”, while not emotionally triggering the other person. Examples include:
- Engaging people by creating emotional connection when rolling out change
- Delivering bad news or saying “no” in a way that ensures a person is still valued and understands the message
- Providing continuous coaching about behavior, performance and impact
- Managing up and across when we have limited or no direct authority
- Understand the importance of having a developmental mindset so you can coach people to the next level of performance
There comes a time when we need to have a difficult conversation in the workplace. This program will provide you with the knowledge and techniques required to have the critical conversations that you know you need to have. These kinds of conversations are never easy, but we need the skills to have them in order to consistently drive performance.
The The Science of Emotional Intelligence program is a pre-requisite for this program.
“It was such an immense pleasure and blessing to be a part of this course. I’m super excited and ecstatic to apply this to not only my professional life but personal as well. Thank you for the chance to learn, un-learn and re-learn. My life is changing for the better.”
Register for program $995. [product_button product_id=”15992″ button_text=”Buy Now Without Coaching”]
Please note: if you are a not for profit organization you may be eligible for special pricing. Please contact our Public Program Manager at [email protected].
Cancellation Policy Overview
All cancellations are subject to a non-refundable $150 administrative fee. Cancellations received within 90 days prior to the program start date are eligible for a program transfer only. Refunds are offered if you have cancelled your attendance from the program prior to 90 days before the program start date. Anyone registered to a program who does not attend, or who attends only in part, automatically forfeits their registration fee in its entirety to IHHP.