How does training work?
The Self-Paced delivery format of the Science of Emotional Intelligence program is a completely independent learning experience. The program is hosted online and content is presented in bite-sized pieces. Participants will have access to progress through the course at their own speed and on their own schedule.
The premium self-paced experience adds 2-3 live virtually facilitated sessions to review and reinforce the learnings introduced in the self-paced curriculum. This premium experience creates a hybrid experience including the flexibility of the self-paced program with the structure and interactivity of a virtually facilitated program.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EI) and its value – personally and professionally
- Recognize the power of emotion and how it impacts leadership potential
- Describe the science that drives our emotional behavior
- Apply techniques to skillfully manage one’s emotions when under pressure
- Employ strategies to connect with the emotions that drive the behavior of others, especially under increased pressure
- Create an action plan to reach their personal leadership goals