How does training work?
The virtually facilitated delivery format of the Science of Emotional Intelligence program is the most similar to the in-classroom experience. The program can be scheduled based on the organization’s preferences and can accommodate 10-25 participants per session.
A highly engaging live experience with a trained facilitator. Each session includes interactive activities in the form of breakout rooms, whiteboard activities polls and live classroom discussions, meant to encourage participation and create a richer learning experience. A participant guide (PDF workbook) is provided before the session for note taking and personal exercises.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EI) and its value – personally and professionally
- Recognize the power of emotion and how it impacts leadership potential
- Describe the science that drives our emotional behavior
- Apply techniques to skillfully manage one’s emotions when under pressure
- Employ strategies to connect with the emotions that drive the behavior of others, especially under increased pressure
- Create an action plan to reach their personal leadership goals