How does training work?
The virtually facilitated delivery format of the Science of Emotional Intelligence program is the most similar to the in-classroom experience. The program can be scheduled based on the organization’s preferences and can accommodate 10-25 participants per session.
A highly engaging live experience with a trained facilitator. Each session includes interactive activities in the form of breakout rooms, whiteboard activities polls and live classroom discussions, meant to encourage participation and create a richer learning experience. A participant guide (PDF workbook) is provided before the session for note taking and personal exercises.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EI) and its value – personally and professionally
- Recognize the power of emotion and how it impacts leadership potential
- Describe the science that drives our emotional behavior
- Apply techniques to skillfully manage one’s emotions when under pressure
- Employ strategies to connect with the emotions that drive the behavior of others, especially under increased pressure
- Create an action plan to reach their personal leadership goals
Live Online Program
Ready to register? Do that now and get early bird pricing. Register here
Need more information? Join us for a free preview. Save your seat