Corporate Culture Keynote Speakers
Why Navigating Disruption is About People, Not Technology
IHHP represents corporate culture keynote speakers with extensive background in creating positive, collaborative and innovative cultures. A great corporate culture keynote speech will provide an audience with an understanding of what holds back some cultures and what it takes to break through such obstacles. And that’s exactly what our corporate culture keynote speakers do – identifying the brain science that allows for strong cultures to develop and explaining how to create situations that nurture this and thereby set the stage for tremendous engagement, commitment and performance.
Innovation doesn’t belong only in technology companies – It’s needed everywhere. An innovative culture only starts the day people feel safe to take a risk and offer an idea that has the potential to be terrible, but also brilliant. The psychological safety required to take risks is built through trust, which only exists when you have built your best culture, based on emotionally intelligent behaviors at every level of the organization. EI is the force that drives courage, creativity and breakthrough thinking needed for successful innovation and problem solving.
In this fast moving and powerful program, you will learn from the latest research what you can do to build culture in order to get innovation to take hold in your organization.
In this captivating corporate culture keynote speech your team will learn will walk away with:
- Specific tools to enable your best culture.
- Key ways to overcome internal barriers to being innovative.
- Why innovation is not driven by lone geniuses but by highly engaged teams (or, as the Japanese proverb states: “all of us are smarter than any of us”).
- How to have the difficult “Last 8% conversations” that are so vital to a great culture; and finally,
- How to create an environment of risk-taking that is at the heart of innovation.