Program Location: Mississauga
(Centre for Health & Safety Innovation, 5110 Creekbank Road, Suite 100 Mississauga, Ontario L4W 0A1)
Program Date: Sept 27-28, 2018
Why should your facilitators get certified in our “The Science of Emotional Intelligence” Program?
Our certification is part of our Enterprise Licence Program (ELP) that brings our world class Science of Emotional Intelligence content into your organization. Organizations such as UHG and Allstate have leveraged this content internally to provide their teams with the tools they need manage the pressure they face daily. Facilitators become trained to use our EI360™ assessment, a multi rater tool that allows assessment of individual strengths and developmental needs in the core competencies of Emotional Intelligence.
Why get certified at a public program?
In the four-day licensing program, facilitators first experience IHHP’s two-day EI program as participants, including the EI360 assessment, and are then certified to deliver the program in the third and fourth days. The program is led by one of our master facilitators and facilitators build their skills in developing the content through a deeper dive into the content brought to life through activities and teachbacks.
The topics covered in the Emotional Intelligence Certification Program are:
- An overview of emotional intelligence and Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- The conceptual model that underpins emotional intelligence
- The Amygdala: the brain science of emotions that links to behavior and performance
- Strategies to increase self-awareness, emotional management and emotional connection
- Techniques to deliver an interactive, experiential, skill-building program
- Use of program materials: workbooks, videos, activities and slide presentation
- Ideas to promote the program internally
- How to interpret the feedback of the EI360 assessment tool and use it to help individuals, groups and organizations build development plans
To be certified through IHHP’s Enterprise License Program, we ask that your internal facilitators and trainers meet the following criteria:
- Be an employee of your organization who will deliver IHHP content only to other employees of your organization
- Be a high-caliber facilitator who is experienced at delivering powerful and compelling training to employees at all levels
- Be able to internalize the content – bring business experiences and stories to ensure it comes alive for learners
- Have the desire and internal support to drive the learning and techniques deep within your organization in a meaningful way
I want to get certified.
Please Contact our Client Relationship Manager at [email protected]