Program Location: Ottawa
Program Date: 2018
In our The Three Conversation of Leadership Program, you will explore and be trained on how to:
- Understand the importance and impact of three critical types of conversations: Daily, Difficult and Courageous Conversations
- Leverage insight from the brain science of emotions to have more effective conversations
- Learn techniques to have high impact daily coaching conversations that build trust and drive results, even in time-constrained, pressure-filled environments
- Practice having difficult conversations in a way that allows you to speak your truth and get to the last 8%, while not emotionally triggering the other person. Examples include:
- Engaging people by creating emotional connection when rolling out change
- Delivering bad news or saying no in a way that ensures a person is still valued and understands the message
- Providing continuous coaching about behavior, performance and impact
- Managing up and across when we have limited or no direct authority
- Understand the importance of having a developmental mindset so you can coach people to the next level of performance
You can purchase the two day program as a standalone program, but, as we believe that you get the most benefit from the program if you have follow-up with one of our highly trained coaches, we also provide a package with coaching. Learn more about our coaching services.
“It was such an immense pleasure and blessing to be a part of this course. I’m super excited and ecstatic to apply this to not only my professional life but personal as well. Thank you for the chance to learn, un-learn and re-learn. My life is changing for the better.”
Please put me on the list for this program!
Please Contact our Client Relationship Manager at [email protected]
When dates are confirmed, you will be the first to know.