Is your organization ready to meet the challenge? Every Challenge, Every Day?
To succeed, leaders need to consistently perform at their highest potential. At our Executive Briefing in Chicago, we will show you how to use our science based insights and tools to ensure that you and your team show up, lead and drive results every day.
Brain Based Tools to Power Performance
The Science of Emotional Intelligence, Performance and Leadership
Your organization, like others, is facing big challenges: whether it is an accelerated rate of change, the threat of disruption, ambitious targets or aggressive competition. Your people frequently experience these organizational challenges as pressure, which can result in reduced cognitive abilities, diminished performance, lower engagement, poor leadership, and an inability to deal with change.
On December 1st, IHHP is partnering with our long-time client, Northern Trust, to bring an overview of our programs, insights, tools and research to Senior Executives who are looking to ensure their organization is ready to meet any challenge.
As part of this program, we will be presenting research taken from our Challenge Index™. In completing your own version of the index you will understand how prepared your organization is – and you are – to perform at your best everyday and when it matters most.
What will participants in this exclusive event receive:
- An understanding of the impact that unskillfully managed emotions has on limiting your organization’s performance.
- An experiential understanding of what the key characteristics of truly exceptional leaders are.
- Key tools to help you and your organization manage pressure more effectively so you can adapt to and meet your biggest challenges.
- An opportunity to participate in our Organizational Challenges Assessment and understand how your organization is positioned compared to other similar organizations.
- A presentation by global keynote presenter – Bill Benjamin – addressing the organizational challenges you face through sharing of our gold standard learning/professional development content.
- An opportunity to network with like minds and access to our IHHP Leadership Consultants.
- A copy of the New York Times Bestseller – Performing Under Pressure, The Science of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most.
This event is open to senior leaders. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Seating is limited.
Location: 181 W. Madison, Chicago, IL
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM: Registration & Refreshments
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Executive Briefing Presentation
There are no refunds for this event. If you cannot attend, you will receive your book and a copy the organization challenge assessment results. Registrants can transfer their seat to another individual that matches our criteria at no charge, the transfer of the registration is subject to approval by IHHP.
Organizational Challenges Assessment
Once you have registered for the Executive Briefing, please return here and complete your assessment.
For over 20 years, we have worked with organizations and individuals who face the highest levels of pressure, from the U.S. Marines and Goldman Sachs, to NFL and Olympic teams. We have developed a set of science-based tools for performing in pressure situations and we understand what is required to be world class and can provide your organization with the tools and insight to get there.
About the Speaker: Bill Benjamin
Bill has a rare perspective – he has advanced degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science and has 25 years of real-world business experience as a senior leader, including leadership coach and professional speaker. Bill brings a straightforward and practical look at how the brain responds under pressure, and he is very authentic about the fact that he struggled early in his career as a leader when he was under pressure. He shares how he has been able to apply the very same techniques he teaches to become a better leader (and father and husband) himself.
Bill has a degree in Mathematics with a major in Computer Science from the University of Waterloo. In addition to using his background in sales to motivate and inspire audiences, Bill leverages his Mathematics degree and technical background taking a scientific approach that helps leaders understand how to increase leadership and performance.