Program Location: New York (51 Madison Ave)
Program Date: 2019
In our Performing Under Pressure Program, you will explore and be trained on how to:
- How to better manage pressure so it becomes a competitive advantage for you in growing your career and in helping your organization drive performance
- Research from our study of 12,000 people and what the top 10% did to excel under pressure
- Pressure insights that will help you avoid the sabotaging effect of pressure
- Stories of leaders and organizations who have managed pressure effectively to succeed
- How pressure affects your brain and strategies you can use to perform under pressure
- Longer term ‘COTE of Armor’ (Confidence, Optimism, Tenacity, Enthusiasm) strategies that help inoculate you against pressure
"It was such an immense pleasure and blessing to be a part of this course. I'm super excited and ecstatic to apply this to not only my professional life but personal as well. Thank you for the chance to learn, un-learn and re-learn. My life is changing for the better."
Please put me on the list for this program!
Please contact our Public Program Manager at [email protected]. When dates are confirmed, you will be the first to know.