Through IHHP’s ELP program, your professional facilitators will become certified to deliver IHHP’s state-of-the-art Performing Under Pressure: The Science of Emotional Intelligence Program, and the EI360™ assessment. In the four-day licensing program, facilitators first experience IHHP’s two-day EI program as participants, including the EI360 assessment, and are then certified to deliver the program in the third and fourth days.
The topics covered in the Emotional Intelligence Certification Program are:
- An overview of emotional intelligence and Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- The conceptual model that underpins emotional intelligence
- The Amygdala: the brain science of emotions that links to behavior and performance
- Strategies to increase self-awareness, emotional management and emotional connection
- Techniques to deliver an interactive, experiential, skill-building program
- Use of program materials: workbooks, videos, activities and slide presentation
- Ideas to promote the program internally
- How to interpret the feedback of the EI360 assessment tool and use it to help individuals, groups and organizations build development plans
To be certified through IHHP’s Enterprise License Program, we ask that your internal facilitators and trainers meet the following criteria:
- Be an employee of your organization who will deliver IHHP content only to other employees of your organization
- Be a high-caliber facilitator who is experienced at delivering powerful and compelling training to employees at all levels
- Be able to internalize the content – bring business experiences and stories to ensure it comes alive for learners
- Have the desire and internal support to drive the learning and techniques deep within your organization in a meaningful way
If you’re interested in becoming an Enterprise License Trainer, please contact your IHHP Leadership Consultant to start the process. If you’re not sure who to contact, you can fill out the form above (inquire here button), or reach out to our Public Program Manager, email@example.com.
Kingbridge Center 12750 Jane street King City, Ontario L7B 1A3
June 13-16, 2017
Facilitator will attend our 2-day EI Program (June 13 & 14) prior to certification program (June 15 & 16).