Program Location: Winnipeg, MB
Program Date: April 6-7, 2017
- gain a deeper understanding of the impact you are having on the people around you
- understand the science of the human brain and how that influences yours and other’s behavior
- learn emotionally intelligent techniques to keep it together during difficult times and in challenging relationships
- develop skills which will enable you to better deal with emotions of others when there is tension and conflict
- practice tools and techniques to coach others to higher performance
- build a plan to connect more deeply with your employees, your peers, and your family
Uncover both the drivers of one’s high performance and the blind spots that sabotage one’s abilities through IHHP’s “multi-perspectives” EI360 Assessment.
You can purchase the two day program as a standalone program, but, as we believe that you get the most benefit from the program if you have follow-up with one of our highly trained coaches, we also provide a package with coaching. Learn more about our coaching services.
“It was such an immense pleasure and blessing to be a part of this course. I’m super excited and ecstatic to apply this to not only my professional life but personal as well. Thank you for the chance to learn, un-learn and re-learn. My life is changing for the better.”