Program Location: New York City, NY
Program Date: October 18-19, 2017
- gain a deeper understanding of the impact you are having on the people around you
- understand the science of the human brain and how that influences yours and other’s behavior
- learn emotionally intelligent techniques to keep it together during difficult times and in challenging relationships
- develop skills which will enable you to better deal with emotions of others when there is tension and conflict
- practice tools and techniques to coach others to higher performance
- build a plan to connect more deeply with your employees, your peers, and your family
Uncover both the drivers of one’s high performance and the blind spots that sabotage one’s abilities through IHHP’s “multi-perspectives” EI360 Assessment.
You can purchase the two day program as a standalone program, but, as we believe that you get the most benefit from the program if you have follow-up with one of our highly trained coaches, we also provide a package with coaching. Learn more about our coaching services.
“It was such an immense pleasure and blessing to be a part of this course. I’m super excited and ecstatic to apply this to not only my professional life but personal as well. Thank you for the chance to learn, un-learn and re-learn. My life is changing for the better.”
Register for program without coaching $1200.
Register for program with 3 coaching sessions $2250.
Please note: if you are a not for profit organization you may be eligible for special pricing. Please contact our Public Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As part of your program agreement you will be asked to agree to our terms and our cancellation policy details provided at point of purchase.
Cancellation Policy Overview
All cancellations are subject to a non-refundable $150 administrative fee. Cancellations received within 90 days prior to the program start date are eligible for a program transfer only. Refunds are offered if you have cancelled your attendance from the program prior to 90 days before the program start date. Anyone registered to a program who does not attend, or who attends only in part, automatically forfeits their registration fee in its entirety to IHHP.