Program Location: New York, NY
Program Date: May 11, 2017
This program is based on the New York Times and Amazon bestselling book ‘Performing Under Pressure’.
Leadership is not easy, especially under pressure. Pressure changes how the brain functions; it diminishes our ability to think, make decisions and connect with others in a meaningful way. With pressure increasing in all aspects of our lives, the ability to manage pressure is one of the key differentiators of high performing managers and leaders. Failing to manage pressure has become a significant reason why smart people fail.
In this training program, you will learn:
- How to better manage pressure so it becomes a competitive advantage for you in growing your career and in helping your organization drive performance
- Research from our study of 12,000 people and what the top 10% did to excel under pressure
- Pressure insights that will help you avoid the sabotaging effective of pressure
- Stories of leaders and organizations who have managed pressure effectively to succeed
- How pressure affects your brain and strategies you can use to perform under pressure
- Longer term ‘COTE of Armor’ (Confidence, Optimism, Tenacity, Enthusiasm) strategies that help inoculate you against pressure.
You can purchase the one day program as a standalone program, but, as we believe that you get the most benefit from the program if you have follow-up with one of our highly trained coaches, we also provide a package with coaching. Learn more about our coaching services.
“It was such an immense pleasure and blessing to be a part of this course. I’m super excited and ecstatic to apply this to not only my professional life but personal as well. Thank you for the chance to learn, un-learn and re-learn. My life is changing for the better.”
Register for program with 2 coaching sessions $1500.
Register for program without coaching $795.
Please note: if you are a not for profit organization you may be eligible for special pricing. Please contact our Public Program Manager at email@example.com.
*As part of your program agreement you will be asked to agree to our terms and our cancellation policy details provided at point of purchase.
Cancellation Policy Overview
All cancellations are subject to a non-refundable $150 administrative fee. Cancellations received within 90 days prior to the program start date are eligible for a program transfer only. Refunds are offered if you have cancelled your attendance from the program prior to 90 days before the program start date. Anyone registered to a program who does not attend, or who attends only in part, automatically forfeits their registration fee in its entirety to IHHP.