Through IHHP’s ELP program, your professional facilitators will become certified to deliver IHHP’s state-of-the-art The Science of Emotional Intelligence training program, and the EI360™ assessment. In the four-day licensing program, facilitators first experience IHHP’s two-day EI program as participants, including the EI360 assessment, and are then certified to deliver the program in the third and fourth days.
Take me to the registration inquiry form
I'm a company who wants our trainer(s) certified!
I'm a Trainer and I want to learn more!
Emotional Intelligence Certification includes:
- An overview of emotional intelligence and Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- The conceptual model that underpins emotional intelligence
- The Amygdala: the brain science of emotions that links to behavior and performance
- Strategies to increase self-awareness, emotional management and emotional connection
- Techniques to deliver an interactive, experiential, skill-building program
- Use of program materials: workbooks, videos, activities and slide presentation
- Ideas to promote the program internally
- How to interpret the feedback of the EI360 assessment tool and use it to help individuals, groups and organizations build development plans
To get certified, internal facilitators must:
- Be an employee of your organization who will deliver IHHP content only to other employees of your organization
- Be a high-caliber facilitator who is experienced at delivering powerful and compelling training to employees at all levels
- Be able to internalize the content – bring business experiences and stories to ensure it comes alive for learners
- Have the desire and internal support to drive the learning and techniques deep within your organization in a meaningful way
If you’re interested in becoming Enterprise License Trainer, please contact your IHHP Leadership Consultant to start the process. *please note: This certification is designed specifically for corporate trainers. It is not intended for independent consultants. Certification through our ELT program is required to be able to train this program inside your organization. If you’re not sure who to contact, you can fill out the form below, or reach out to our Public Program Manager, Phae Eckhart, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-792-6927 Ext.211.