Leadership is a big word. We look for it everywhere. We expect so much from it. We are disappointed so often. The world's demand for leadership skills is greater than ever before.
Our evidence-based research focuses on human potential, on the competencies and skills people need to develop so they can become better leaders today and tomorrow. We are excited to offer you our most meaningful results built into programs that help you and others in your organization be at your best when it matters most. Click on any title to learn more.
- IQ and Technical skills alone won't make you a good leader. Research has proven that high performers are those with high EQ
- Explore and develop the 11 key competencies that affect every leader's ability to succeed
- Emotional Intelligence is something that should be developed for personal leadership, when managing others, and even for sales. We have a variety of training courses within this program to cover all of these topics
Leading Through Change
- Because all change is personal, this program focuses specifically on understanding the psychology of change and the skills, competencies and tools required to work through change (personally and when managing others)
The Three Conversations of Leadership
- We are social animals and conversations are our key to success as leaders. They can make or break relationships, engage or disengage employees and can result in increased or decreased productivity. Conversations (or lack thereof) can destroy organizations. We've proven there are 3 conversations you need to learn and practice as a leader
Four Dimensions of Leadership Reputation
- This is our newest evidence-based research and training program based on a 7-year-study completed in 2011. We've discovered the 10 key attributes that determine performers versus non or not-so-good performers
- Our newest curriculum explores how your external reputation and the impact you have on others is developed and affected through your own internal reputation and your ability to develop these 10 attributes. We call it the balancing of your heart and your edge
All of our programs are designed to develop every person regardless of the level within their organization. Depending on your needs, however, and who you need to develop in your organization, our programs are flexible and can be tailored accordingly so it will have the best results based on your audience and demographics and your objectives.
Our programs are delivered to:
- Senior Leadershp Teams
- Front Line to Mid-Level Managers
- Emerging Leaders
- Individual Contributors
- New Leaders / New Employees
Would you like more information? Enter your request below and one of our Leadership Consultants will contact you.