For Your Organization?
Your organization wants to have a strong and positive reputation both internally with employees and externally with customers and in the world. You want to continually develop leaders in your organization to walk the company line and professionally and proudly represent your organization at all levels. You want this reputation to encourage organizational engagement which in turn increases employees' discretionary effort. You want an organization that ultimately has created a meaningful place to work and contributes to the wellbeing of its leaders, employees and the organization overall.
Your reality is your organization (due to the leaders within it) is taking a real beating. Your engagement score on sites like GlassDoor.com are showing you and the world that the employees are disgruntled with leadership, with the organization. You see more and more silo mentalities, increased turnover and, worse, increased disengagement without turnover!
You want to be considered a good leader. You want your team to respect you and trust you and under your guidance be productive and engaged in what they do. You want to achieve your personal goals as well as your organization's goals because you really believe in what you're doing. You want your reputation to speak for you both in your organization and out.
Your reality is your team isn't fully connecting with you or worse yet, you don't know if they are or not. You hope you have a pretty good reputation, but who knows what's being said in side conversations....or out in the world of social media. You question your own decisions daily (or not at all) and are letting your reputation have a life of its own instead of taking the reins and driving it.
In This Workshop You Will Learn:
- To conduct a reputation analysis establishing where you are as a leader today and where you want to be based on your External and Internal Reputation plan
- The 4-Dimensions of Leadership reputation aligning your External and Internal Reputation with your ability to lead with both Heart and Edge and when to lean one way more than the other
- That both heart and edge are required if a leader is to deliver results while at the same time creating an environment that is motivating and inspirational for people
- To uncover the ultimae hidden reputation saboteur known as The Approach/Avoid Paradox. Do you approach or do you avoid? Learn your style and learn to improve it as part of your reputation assessment
- To establish your Sphere of Influence in this "Google Generation". Information that was once scattered, forgettable, and localized is becoming permanent, searchable and is increasingly more far reaching than ever before in history.
- To develop a comprehensive action plan that brings clarity to the most important tasks, relationships, and changes leaders need to focus on to balance the 4 Dimensions of their Leadership Reputation
Formats For This Workshop:
- 1-day workshop + Leadership Heart and Edge Balance IndexR
- 2 x 1/2 day workshop + Leadership Heart and Edge Balance IndexR
- Blended solutions (classroom and virtual)
- Book - to be released 2013
Would you like more information? Enter your request below and one of our Leadership Consultants will contact you.