Change. It is a word that just won't go away. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. One only needs to turn on the television, open a newspaper or look at the computer to recognize that regardless of your industry or market, you and your organization are facing more change, more ambiguity, and more flux than ever before. Whether change is viewed in a positive light or as a challenge, everyone is affected by change.
Research reports that approximately 70% of all organizational change initiatives fail to reach their intended goals. For organizations to be effective in implementing change, they will need to learn how to win over both the hearts and minds of their people to enable them to be flexible and open to new ways of doing things AND stay productive through the change process - an essential element for any organization that wants to stay competitive and successful, both today and in the future.
The Basic Overview
Leading Through Change offers much needed solutions to the never ending issues created by so much change in our current culture. In our program you will:
- Examine the personal side of change and the driving science behind why people, teams, and organizations respond the way they do to impending change
- Explore the 3 states of change that all people and organizations move through and learn how to use them as an engine for positive change propulsion
- Identify points in the change process where you can have the biggest impact on overcoming resistance
- Practice techniques to communicate effectively during difficult and complex change initiatives
- Understand the power of small wins in moving and sustaining important change initiatives
Programs, Products, Services
Click on workshop title to learn more:
Would you like more information? Enter your request below and one of our Leadership Consultants will contact you.