Do you know what your leadership reputation is? We have spent over 7 years at the Institute for Health and Human Potential (IHHP) sifting through our research to help you answer that question. We are proud to launch this new program that will get you excited about understanding and developing your Leadership Reputation. We see it as the next wave in powerful leadership approaches.
During our study we researched why some leaders outperform other leaders every single time. Why were they 20% more productive consistently? Why were their organizations and people happier, more engaged and giving more discretionary effort by a minimum of 40%? Why did these leaders have such amazing reputations?
A solid Leadership Reputation has an extraordinary effect on the amount of trust, credibility, respect, and ultimately on the influence one has with others, regardless of their title, role or responsibility. This influence allows them to do more with less and to do it with more speed, efficiency and support.
The benefits to an organization when a leader has a strong and positive Leadership Reputation:
Organizational Engagement, Employee Discretionary Effort, Increased Retention, Positive Collaboration, Creating of Meaningful Work, and ultimately increased Organizational, Employee and Leader Well-being
The effects to an organization when a leader has a weak and negative Leadership Reputation:
Increased Turnover, Disengagement, Silo Mentalities, Burnout, "Imposter" or "Always On" Syndrome, Internal Discored, Stress and Illness (of employees and leaders)
The Basic Overview
This powerful new program addresses the following key areas:
- How to conduct a reputation analysis that will establish where a leader is today and where they want to be based on their External and Internal Reputation
- Explore the 4-Dimensions of Leadership Reputation aligning a leader's External and Internal Reputation with their ability to lead both with Heart and Edge
- Uncover the ultimate hidden reputation saboteur known as the Approach/Avoid Paradox
- Establish a Sphere of Influence in this Google Generation
- Develop a comprehensive action plan that brings clarity to the most important tasks, relationships, and changes required to continue to develop and balance the 4-Dimensions of Leadership Reputation
Programs, Products, Services
- Book: in production!
- Workshops: delivered in-house at your organization or through one of our open programs
- Assessment: Leadership Heart and Edge Balance IndexR
Click on the workshop title to learn more:
Would you like more information? Enter your request below and one of our Leadership Consultants will contact you.