The days of command-and-control leadership are long gone. (Sorry to break the news to you if you hadn't heard that already!) The most effective leaders today have mastered the true art (and science) of conversations and with that skill are achieving sustainable long-term positive results for themselves and for their organizations. Are you?
Human beings are social animals. Brain scientists have been studying this for years and have demonstrated to us that our growth...our potential...grows through our social interactions. We are engaged more. We do more. So put down the carrot and the stick, and take some time to learn the skill of conversation.
The Basic Overview
In our Three Conversations of Leadership program, you will learn:
- To understand the three conversations of leadership - the daily, the difficult and the courageous
- To build relationships based on the trust and respect that comes with having effective Daily Conversations
- And practice techniques for having Difficult Conversations
- To give honest and candid feedback without leaving the other person feeling "beaten up"
- To hold people accountable in an engaging way
- To give bad news or say, "no" in a way that ensures the person still feels valued
- The art of Courageous Conversations: a technique to speak your truth when tension and conflict are impacting on an important relationship
Programs, Products, Services
Click on title to learn more
Would you like more information? Enter your request below and one of our Leadership Consultants will contact you.