"Corporations believe that coaching helps keep valuable employees, and that the dollar investment in it is far less than the cost of replacing an employee." -David A. Thomas, Fitzhugh, Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
An elite athlete doesn't train by him or herself. He or she depends very heavily on a coach. Why should you be any different?
Participants in the Institute for Health and Human Potential (IHHP)programs come to understand the importance of creating new brain neuro pathways to develop more constructive behaviors. Coaching is essential to this process. An EQ Coach supports and encourages participants to "step in" and face the difficult challenges and situations so new skills and competencies can be developed...making it easier the next time a similar challenge or situation arises.
An EQ Coach is committed to helping develop excellence in leadership and performance - both in business and in life. They ensure that the skills developed will be equally as beneficial to work relationships as they are to family members and friends. An EQ Coach encourages change for a life lived more fully.
How Does An EQ Coach Help?
EQ Coaches act as sounding boards and accountabiity partners for clients as they work on personal and professional challenges. Combining the results-based principles of Emotional Intelligence with their own unique knowledge and experience, IHHP's Executive Coaches support and help guide individuals and groups to the solutions that work best for them.
Specifically, an EQ Coach will help individuals:
- Leverage their strengths to sharpen their leadership skills
- Hold themselves accountable to work and life goals, stay focused, and monitor how well they are achieving them
- Better manage change and uncertainty in the workplace
- Learn to see situations from the perspective of others
- Develop action plans for moving forward while anticipating and overcoming obstacles
- Improve their abiity to communicate clearly and create strong relationships
- Develop the skills to coach others to improve their EQ - including children!
- Increase their ability to handle adversity and setbacks in business (and life)
- Learn to deal more effectively with difficult people
- Increase opportunities for personal and professional success
Are you looking for one-on-one coaching? Speak to your Leadership Consultant for more details or click here to book online a personal coaching session.
Click here to meet our coaches.
Would you like more information? Enter your request below and one of our Leadership Consultants will contact you.