For Your Organization?
Your organization wants to create a high performance culture that values feedback. You want to build a culture of personal accountability that drives results while maintaining an engaging environment. You want people having effective meaningful conversations that further develop leaders and discretionary efforts all around.
Your reality is people don't always have the right conversations in your organization. They aren't holding each other accountable; instead it has become a bit more of a "blame game" versus an accountability discussion. When performance conversations do happen, it's often too late and received in a negative light leaving people feeling dejected and starting to disengage. Leaders are not dealing skilfully with those conversations.
You want to have those important conversations with your people and provide performance feedback in a way that doesn't leave the other person (and you!) feeling beaten up and dejected. You want to hold people accountable in a way that leaves them feeling valued and excited. You want to deal more effectively with all of your relationships especially the more difficult ones.
Your reality is you're not always sure where to start when giving performance feedback. You sometimes avoid conversations that might upset the other person because it's just too difficult to go there. Then you find the relationship(s) strained, making difficult conversations even harder.
In This Workshop You Will Learn:
- To understand the importance and the impact of the Three Conversations of Leadership
- Daily Conversations
- Difficult Conversations
- Courageous Conversations
- The skills and practice the techniques that will help you build relationships based on trust and respect
- Tools and techniques for those more Difficult Conversations including giving honest and candid feedback, holding people accountable in an engaging way and giving bad news or saying "no" in a way that ensures the person feels heard and valued
- The art of Courageous Conversations and techniques to speak your truth when there is tension and conflict
Formats For This Workshop:
- 1-day workshop + Coaching
- 1-day workshop or 2 1/2 day workshops
- Blended solutions (classroom and virtual)
Would you like more information? Enter your request below and one of our Leadership Consultants will contact you.