For Your Organization?
Your organization wants to be more efficient during times of change. You have many change intiatives started or planned and implementing them effectively is the key to your organization's future success. You want the whole organization to embrace the changes and efficiently move through the change process united with open communication and honest full-circle feedback.
Your reality is change is hard and your organizational change initiatives are faltering or worse, failing, setting you back months, even years. Anxiety levels are high and people have stopped being productive. You're losing marketshare faster than you ever thought possible just because you can't get everyone in the organization on board. It feels like your biggest battle is internal; not your competitors.
You have either initiated a change process or have been asked to implement one decided from higher powers. You want your team on board and driving the change forward in an engaged and empowered manner.
Your reality is you don't know how to get yourself through this change initiative that has been thrust upon you, let alone manage the emotions and behavior of those on your team. You're overwhelmed and feeling anxious and that seems to be the common emotion on your team, which is pretty well guaranteeing you this initative (or all of them) will get derailed.
In This Workshop You Will Learn:
- To understand the personal side of change and the driving science behind why people, teams, and organizations respond the way they do to impending change
- To increase self-awareness of the potentially negative impact that change has on you and your relationships and how to influence these dynamics for positive results
- To explore the 3 states of change that all people and organizations move through and learn how to use them as an engine for positive change propulsion
- To identify points in the change process where you can have the biggest impact on overcoming resistance and learn how to build clarity for your people, engaging them in the new future state of change more quickly
- Techniques to practice and communicate effectively during difficult and complex change initiatives even when you don't have all the answers
- To understand the power of small wins in moving and sustaining important change initiatives
Formats For This Workshop:
- 1/2 day workshop
- 1-day workshop
- 2 x 90 minute virtual workshops
Would you like more information? Enter your request below and one of our Leadership Consultants will contact you.