Performing Under Pressure
Through our research, learning programs and book, we can enable you and your team use the force of pressure so you can be your best when it matters most.
The Pressure Book
Amazon Best Selling Book
To learn more click here You can buy your copy at:
- Coca Cola
"This was an insightful and practical training session. I liked the way you had us practice the strategies rather than just telling us about hem so we could internalize the behavior."
"You really know what you are talking about and make it so real to the audience. AWESOME presentation, one of the best I’ve ever seen!"
See all testimonials
New & Noteworthy
- CEO Magazine review How CEO's can perform better under pressure
- LA Times Review Authors look at how to imporove better under pressure.
- We wrote the Book of Pressure and it’s an Amazon Best Seller!
- Learning to Manage Pressure Excerpt from our book - brought to you by Training Magazine
- Financial Times Review
- Chief Learning Officer Magazine Interview: Read more about Dr. J.P. Pawliw-Fry's interview about pressure
- They are able to intelligently manage their own and others’ emotions under pressure
- They are able to have the difficult conversations that are so critical to building relationships and creating a culture of trust and accountability
IHHP’s programs can help your team perform at a higher level. Our training programs are based on the new science of performing and leading under pressure, bridged with our expertise working ‘on the ground’ with some of the highest performing organizations around the world: Goldman Sachs, Intel, Microsoft, The Federal Reserve Bank, the U.S. Navy and Army, NASA, and the Orlando Magic.
Just like these organizations, you and your leaders face pressure in various forms: change, need to innovate, need for growth, increased customer service. Just as these organizations have, you and your team can also learn to perform and lead more effectively under pressure through our ground breaking research and learning programs.
Our leadership and emotional intelligence training curriculum has been designed to provide insight and skills to help you become more pressure ready so that as pressure increases, your performance and leadership doesn’t decline, taking organizational performance – and your career – with it.