Performing Under Pressure
The Institute for Health and Human Potential (IHHP) is a global research and learning company that specializes in helping organizations and leaders leverage the science of emotional intelligence and performing under pressure. We offer Training, Assessments, Coaching, Keynotes and the New York Times bestseller: Performing Under Pressure.
Emotional Intelligence Certification
This session combines the latest research and neuroscience on pressure and performance, combined with practical strategies you can apply right away in order to be your best when it matters most.
Explore what other clients are saying at 'Our Clients'
To learn more about our certification process:
New & Noteworthy
- eBook licenses available! Don't want hardcovers? No probem. You can buy any number of eBook licenses .
- Woman’s leadership Conference Board Join Dr. JP Pawliw-Fry, Co-author of the New York Times bestselling book, Performing Under Pressure, at the 12th annual Woman’s Leadership Conference – June 17th
- The Science is in. Physiology of crisis
- IPL Webinar Join Bill Benjamin, Partner at the Institute for Health and Human Potential for this exciting and informative webinar on Performing Under Pressure, based on the New York Times bestselling book.
- They are able to intelligently manage their own and others’ emotions under pressure
- They are able to have the difficult conversations that are so critical to building relationships and creating a culture of trust and accountability
IHHP’s programs can help your team perform at a higher level. Our training programs are based on the new science of performing and leading under pressure, bridged with our expertise working ‘on the ground’ with some of the highest performing organizations around the world: Goldman Sachs, Intel, Microsoft, The Federal Reserve Bank, the U.S. Navy and Army, NASA, and the Orlando Magic.
Just like these organizations, you and your leaders face pressure in various forms: change, need to innovate, need for growth, increased customer service. Just as these organizations have, you and your team can also learn to perform and lead more effectively under pressure through our ground breaking research and learning programs.
Our leadership and emotional intelligence training curriculum has been designed to provide insight and skills to help you become more pressure ready so that as pressure increases, your performance and leadership doesn’t decline, taking organizational performance – and your career – with it.