Performing Under Pressure
The Institute for Health and Human Potential (IHHP) is a global research and learning company that specializes in helping organizations and leaders leverage the science of emotional intelligence and performing under pressure. We offer Training, Assessments, Coaching, Keynotes and the New York Times bestseller: Performing Under Pressure.
Emotional Intelligence Certification
To learn more about our certification process:
New & Noteworthy
- HRPA-Jan 20-22, 2016 JP Pawliw-Fry will be speaking on the topic of Performing Under Pressure at the first Super-Session at HRPA
- Rotman School of Management-Feb 23, 2016 Performing Under Pressure: The Science of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most
- New York Times and Amazon bestselling book! We wrote the book on pressure and we can prove it.
- They are able to intelligently manage their own and others’ emotions under pressure
- They are able to have the difficult conversations that are so critical to building relationships and creating a culture of trust and accountability
IHHP’s programs can help your team perform at a higher level. Our training programs are based on the new science of performing and leading under pressure, bridged with our expertise working ‘on the ground’ with some of the highest performing organizations around the world: Goldman Sachs, Intel, Microsoft, The Federal Reserve Bank, the U.S. Navy and Army, NASA, and the Orlando Magic.
Just like these organizations, you and your leaders face pressure in various forms: change, need to innovate, need for growth, increased customer service. Just as these organizations have, you and your team can also learn to perform and lead more effectively under pressure through our ground breaking research and learning programs.
Our leadership and emotional intelligence training curriculum has been designed to provide insight and skills to help you become more pressure ready so that as pressure increases, your performance and leadership doesn’t decline, taking organizational performance – and your career – with it.